I talked to my repairman over the weekend, and he and I talked about how I
oil my horn.  Basically I was over oiling the bearings of the rotors, and in
doing so the oil was covering the sides of the rotors and slowing everything
down.  He suggested  that I rise out my rotors with rubbing alcohol and then
just reoil the sides of the rotors. After doing this, everything has worked
significantly better. Instead of oiling the bearings everyday, now I just
oil the bearing when either they start making noise or once a week.

--
Joel Gilbert