When I saw the video, the first thing I thought of is narcolepsy. People with
narcolepsy fall asleep during the most inopportune times, like crossing the
street or shopping for groceries, etc. The friends & family of the narcoleptic
expect them to nodd off at any time and know that any efforts to awaken them
are futile. If this young man is narcoleptic, that would explain why his
section mates seemed to ignore him and make no efforts to awaken him, only
paying close enough attention to keep his horn from falling to the floor. If he
is narcoleptic, it actually shows good stage presence for his section mates to
minimize the impact of his seizure. Some narcoleptics are fortunate to find an
activity such as dance or music that is engaging enough to keep them awake, but
it doesn't always work.  ~~Valerie