How right you are, Carl!  I've worked with people whom I wish had been
asleep and not played!

But there is no cymbal crash there.  That was the sound of wrinkling  Holton
though it may have been a Yamaha.  I'm doing an acoustical test at  the shop
on Monday to determine what kind of horn it was.  Spectrum  analysis never
fails!

Also, somebody on this or the nannied list who works in Mexico mentioned he
had heard this guy was drunk and immediately fired.  What, no MFM  protection
down there?  You'd think he would have bribed the personnel  manager.  Or,
maybe he and the conductor had been out BEFORE the  concert?

KB

Carl Ek wrote:

He is  more competent than you think...A) No clamsB) Not too loud, no  =
overblowing.C) Awesome timing of his horn falling at 0:52  ....  right =
when the cymbal crashes !!! TIGHT !!!Carl in Mooselip>Thu, 26  Mar 2009 =
16:17:26 EDT