I saw the Pro-Tec, and I also found the MB2 that someone posted.

The trouble is to get my horn converted to a detachable bell would be an
additional $500-600 (or more incl. shipping) and that money could be used to
get  not only a good case but another mute and maybe even some more music.

Does anyone have a used (but good condition) MB2 that they're willing  to
sell?

-William

In a message dated 6/3/2009 2:34:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,