They're pulled all the way out and the horn's still sharp. :( With all the slides pushed in the horn's at 452. For a European horn I would have expected around 445. The Hoyer engineer who was there from Germany agreed that the horn was too sharp. I think what surprised them was that all the 5801 PMAL's there were equally sharp.

Tina