Le 12/05/2012 21:55, hbogner a écrit :

> How did you reprocess them? What did you change? Do you have a
> comparison before and now?
> Do you really need lvl 19? For our TMS lvl 18 is max and it's ok w3hen
> you look at the source image quality.

Hi Hrvoje,

Contrast enhancement is through linear stretching with saturation. Next
step I'll work on would be to take into account the clouds. (Which are
not much of a problem in Sahel...)

Yes, you can compare before and now versions (temporarily). For the old
version, add an extra layer with "mali_v0" instead of "mali" in the TMS
address. (Most of the images were directly the georeferenced jpeg
generated by USGS, available in "GIS ready bundle". The remaining 230 or
so had been generated from L1Gst geotiff).

Zoom level 19 is not really needed. It is just a default parameter of my
tilecache configuration, which also includes other images, sometimes
with better resolution. And I still get requests for level 20. :) (And
also, not all uses are through JOSM, which can virtually zoom in itself).

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem