Hi,

I just created a task on tasking manager to help avoid conflict when
uploading.
Here's the link: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/46

If you feel the box are too small or to big, just let me know because
honestly I don't know much about the area but I know most cities affected
(from USGS report) are included.

--
*Best Regards,*
*Emir Hartato*