Dear HOTties,

thank you so much. Your response was nothing else than overwhelming. We
need more students to work on all these great projects, because
unfortunately we dont have enough time to cover everything in our course.

For now, I would just like to thank you and assure you my appreciation for
your support and work.

We will present all the projects to the students, so hopefully, in the long
run, the community will be enriched with more passionate mappers!

Warm regards & all the best for all of you!

Svend-Jonas