Excellent heads up with this styesheet.

It has highlighted to me a possible confusion I have.

There are 3 building scenarios as I understand it: 1. Undamaged Building 2. Damaged Building 3. Destroyed Building

The tagging I understand for those three are:

1. Undamaged Building
building=yes
typhoon:reviewed=yes

2. Damaged Building
damage=damaged
typhoon:reviewed=yes

3. Destroyed Building
damage=total
typhoon:reviewed=yes

So, in 2 & 3 there is no longer a [building] tag and the stylesheet paints it Green. In 1 there is no [damage] tag but the stylesheet doesn't paint it green even though it has [typhoon:reviewed] tag?

Any ideas. Thanks

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me