Hi,

Would you like me to join in with the validation process? I am experienced in mapping OSM, but am fairly new to regularly mapping HOT projects.

I'm responsible for some of the mapping in http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/72, as well as trying to change some of the more obvious 'highway=track to highway=residential or unclassified etc.. or it may be easier to check what I've done using my OSM profile http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy/history#map=13/4.4168/18.4936&layers=N

How much validation is actually needed / done? Is it a proportion of the whole task, or just until you are confident that, all things considered, the task is fulfilled? You're never going to get 100% as some things boil down to opinion about what the images actually are of, but the vast proportion is pretty obvious.

Any constructive feedback from experienced HOT mappers is welcomed.

Regards

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

Mapping volunteer 'Tallguy' for http://www.openstreetmap.org <http://www.openstreetmap.org/>