Hi Severin and all others,

Although I practically stopped working on OSM in CAR, I am still following the
list and read your
Wiki-page-style how-to with interest (reading it I realised I didnt make any of
the errors you
mentioned which is nice :) ). I hope to be able to contribute more in the
coming months. Its nice to
see so many people emergency-map for OSM (Yolanda etc), and I hope some will
start to work on other
areas as well which are hit badly by crises of a not-so-obvious nature.

Regards,
Simeon