Hi all,

I logged into the new task manager and liked how easy it was to deny a selected
task. The button for
leaving a rask is placed much better.

Besides, I am not so sure about dropping the validation entirely. I know it
lags behin the actual
mapping so the process definitively needs improvements. But as Mikel pointed
out, some things need a
second pair of eyes.
I have been mapping ~ a year now and even doing things I know how to do, I find
it good to know that
probably someone is checking my work. Without a validation, this check might
peobably happen some
day maybe. Especially in HOT, where the data is more importand than normal
mapping as it is an
emergency situiation with (hopefully) more inexperienced mappers, validation is
needed I think.

Regards,
Theodin