Thanks for the work done already. When you mouse over a userid it highlights the tiles they've done, this is a nice feature but there is a split second delay, is this due to calculations being done or is it coded in? Because it makes it very difficult to look at and give me a headache, also why has the number of tiles completed been removed as a superscript next to each name?

Jonathan

http://bigfatfrog67.me