Another idea:

Maybe we could dothe process like Kort (OSM gamification
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Kort_Game ) does it. There, several people
must check a certain
thing and after three sucessfull checks it gets accepted into OSM. That would
be like a 2-step
first other mappers validate a tile 2-3 times
second an experienced mapper validates it again blocks it and marks it as done.

But maybe this process is too much work.

Regards,
Theodin