Thanks Robert for sharing this preliminary report.  While this may not
be part of your study,
I wonder how is our damage assessment comparable to what others (with
more expertise)
have done like those provided by UNOSAT:
http://www.unitar.org/unosat/node/44/1876

Maybe we can learn from them.

cheers,
maning