Hi Robert,

Thanks for this. It's great to have some concrete analysis of what we
did, and the extent to which it's accurate.

Is there a full cross-tabulation available of the numbers for
building-osm-status vs building-true-status? In the report there's a
table of over/underrepresentation, and some other stats, but it
doesn't give me a complete summary of whether our errors were in the
form of "bias" (e.g. consistently labelling things worse or better
than they are) or "variance" (e.g. the labelling tends to be a bit
random). I'd be really grateful if you could provide the full
cross-table.

Dan