Hi Dan,

Thanks for this! We were disappointed to find the same thing -- the
correlation is just not there. I think we need to focus heavily on the
improvements in our recommendation section so we can nudge these numbers
towards something more reasonable, because at present it's just not good.

Best,
Robert

Robert Banick | Field GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì
American Red Cross <http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 202-805-3679 | Skype robert.banick