Hi all,

Thanks Katie for paying attention to the tasking manager and willing
to contribute.

First of all, for your information, the development of the tasking
manager will eventually be switched to v2. Hopefully this spring. In
priority, we'll try to have the features available in v1 added to v2.
https://github.com/pgiraud/osm-tasking-manager2/issues?labels=feature+request+%28v1+upgrade%29&page=1&state=open
https://github.com/pgiraud/osm-tasking-manager2/wiki/V1-Features-List

The v2 might be too weak for now if you want to contribute but if you
feel confident enough there's a lot to do.

On the other hand, the v1 can still be enhanced until we officially
switch development to v2.
For example, as proposed by Yanista, I think that working on #192 is
worth. Even designing the workflow or user interface without coding
anything would help a lot.

My last suggestion regarding the tasking manager is analyzing the
user's feedback. There's a google drive doc I can share. I didn't have
time to summarize its content and pick ideas from the large amount of
great feedback written there by several different users. Bugs or
feature requests could simply be turned into github issues.

Regards,
Pierre