Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the info. (It seems odd to work on v1 if it is going to be
replaced.) It would be nice to see that user-feedback if you're
willing to share it.

Do I understand right that your "v1 upgrade" label means features from
v1 that are not yet in v2?

Also: is it correct that the right way to contribute to v2 would be to
start with the "master" branch of the "pgiraud/osm-tasking-manager2"
project?

Thanks
Dan