Hi All,

I wanted to point out to you that the "Open Data for Resilience
Initiative: Field Guide" was released yesterday(1). This is an
exciting report authored by John Crowley and our friends at the World
Bank Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery. You'll also
see many HOT volunteers, partners and members are listed as providing
input to the report.

The power of having what we do codified into reports like this is an
important aspect to the work HOT does. Every time it happens it makes
it that much easier to coordinate with traditional institutions and
interest them in the power of open data.

Best,

-Kate

(1) https://www.gfdrr.org/ODRIFG