From: Severin Menard <severin.men...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [HOT] Ebola in Conakry, Guinea
To: Russell Deffner <russell.deff...@hotosm.org>
Cc: Rod Bera <r...@goarem.org>, "hot@openstreetmap.org" <
hot@openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

MSF is working on this crisis:
http://reliefweb.int/report/guinea/ebola-epidemic-declared-guinea-msf-launches-emergency-response

Considering our growing partnerships with them, I would advice to contact
them to know how we could help them the best we can. The report does not
mention which MSF branch is in the field (FYI, it is the normal way MSF
communicates, there are separate entities but working on the same goals). I
know people from MSF Spain and MSF France through CAR Activation, I will
ask them.

Sincerely,

Severin