Hi Hanan

The Syrian Activation has been going for some time, but not recently under an
active projects. The exceptions have been import of data for refugee camps in
northern Jordan by UNHCR.

There is still definitely a need to improve coverage in Syria. Are there any
particular regions that you have knowledge of, and that could use greater
detail, like the location and names of specific services? Perhaps we can
examine the state of things and think through some new tasks.

Thanks for your interest.
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

Hello,