The American and British Red Cross teams were activated yesterday to
coordinate with our field teams and local Red Cross staff. We've also been
in touch with MapAction who deployed as part of UNDAC on Monday. It would
be nice if we could get some of the areas better mapped but beyond the
existing tasks we don't have a clear idea yet of where the greatest needs
are from our perspective.

I'll be in touch if anything changes.

Dale

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Kate Chapman <k...@maploser.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> There are starting to be requests to the Digital Humanitarian Network
> (DHN) so it would be good to start thinking about an official activation.
> Is there a plan in place yet for that scenario?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Kate
>

> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 4:56 AM, Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>
>> See the Map of flooded zones, May 2014 (Red NASA Lance Modis / Light red
>> European Commission Copernicus)
>> at
>> http://floodobservatory.colorado.edu/RapidResponse/2014Bosnia4139/2014Bosnia.html
>>

>> Pierre