Hi Dale,

As expected with the reports of the last few days, damages are serious in many
areas. We start to have more precise informations and need to readjust,
prioritize our action We have to think about areas to cover, plus OSM products
and services to offer to support the humanitarian organizations deploying on
the ground.

AREAS TO BE COVERED

The preliminary infos that we obtained are covering an area of 29.600km2. We
need to better focus on urgent needs and have the capacity to respond more
quickly to this.

Infos from Radar Satellites or other could help. I provided a link yesterday
the Map of flooded zones, May 2014 (Red NASA Lance Modis / Light red European
Commission Copernicus)

http://floodobservatory.colorado.edu/RapidResponse/2014Bosnia4139/2014Bosnia.html

This or other sources, including our DHN partners, could help us to focus where
the needs are.  Any suggestions on this.

OSM PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OFFER

As usal with such activations, we should offer regularly updated OSM Products
and services. This could be on a daily basis. Could developpers answer if they
can provide this?

- GIS extracts for Croatia, Bosnia and Syria
- GPS Garmin dowloads for Croatia, Bosnia and Syria
- OSMAnd dowloads for Croatia, Bosnia and Syria

Pierre