Sev, it would have been great to talk in person before setting up a
separate HOT list and community process.

For example, this was already a topic for the upcoming Board meeting and
definitely something we want to do right by really consulting with the HOT
community.

While I appreciate your initiative, collaboration and community means
communicating.

I'll be following up on this in the coming month.

Thank you

Heather