 De : "Banick, Robert" <robert.ban...@redcross.org>
À : Severin Menard <severin.men...@gmail.com>; "hot@openstreetmap.org"
<hot@openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 4 août 2014 11h16
Objet : Re: [HOT] OSM Community mapping in flood prone areas in Malawi

Hi Sev,

Great post and awesome work. It’s all very exciting, especially as it’s a great
opportunity for Emir and Maning to bring some cross-regional insights to the
project (and bring them back home in turn).

I know it’s a ways off, but I’d be really interested to hear how the InaSAFE
training goes in September. Do keep writing!

Cheers,
Robert