As the various medias reported, the number of Ebola cases and deaths have
significantly increased in Sierra Leone and Liberia over the last month. It is
becoming very difficult for the various governments, the humanitarian
organizations and WHO to control the situation. In Liberia, a state of
emergency have been declared, schools are closed and travel restrictions are
imposed.

Request is made to the OpenStreetMap to cover the new zones to map. Rapid
evaluation of new areas to map is presently done and a new Task manager job has
been created at the request of the staff from the Centers for disease control
and prevention(CDC) located in Monrovia.
See http://tasks.hotosm.org/?sort_by=priority&direction=asc&search=ebola

To import Place Names, we need experienced mappers who already did GNS Place
names imports. If you want to help, please contact me or Andrew Buck providing
your OSM user account. We will add you name in a list of users for a private
Task Manager Job to better monitor this operation.

Pierre