Hi,

I suggested we could try to set a volunteer team that would monitor the
crisis information channels. IMHO this would have two folds:

- monitor the crisis where there is a HOT Activation, in order to alleviate
the burden of the main Activators, eg Pierre and Andrew for Ebola Crisis.
There may be such an informal team or partnering with other Volunteering
Technical Communities like VISOV or some more informal groups (like the one
for the Sudan Floods), or not (case for the CAR Activation)

- monitor the other crisis, especially the "forgotten ones" and raise the
attention to the community. Sure there is a lot to do to the ones we
activated but we may have contributors that prefer to contribute where the
needs are high but the response low (it is actually my case).

Regarding the channels, sure http://reliefweb.int/ is very useful but there
are also other international broadcasting channels or regional and local
ones. Simply exchanging about this would be beneficial for the whole
response.

Thoughts?

Sincerely,

Severin