Andrew Buck has a great tool for this he showed me how to use . for
monitoring RSS Feeds.

Here is the link to the feed ..

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=b46e74a89e2137f26cd356ebd47bd74c

very Useful, you can put it as a RSS Feed in your browser and get instant
updates

Unfortunately I have forgotton how to set it up ..

Cheers

Mark

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

Hire Me on Freelancer

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.