> Personally I'm currently attempting to work on a series of slides used

when delivering training at events, and I like to include screenshots from

iD&  JOSM and in each I like to have the scale visible.

Great! Blake. Waiting for you to share them when done.

Quite often, a road can look too narrow to be classified as "unclassified",
so people put "path" on it. But that's in a lot of cases because the treetop
makes it seem narrow, but at the bottom, it's wide enough for vehicles to
pass.

I always use unclassified to be on the safer side.

There are precious few photos in Wikimedia Commons showing forest roads
and hamlets in West Africa. I started to collect those I could localize and
associate with a tag. Only primary roads so far. Some from DRC.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Rwst/Commons_
photos_roads_hamlets_w-africa

>From those cool images from I think I should start pushing mine from Ghana
too to Commons as well:). I've uploaded some of such roads here in Ghana
via www.mapillary.com

Enock

@Enock4seth
User:Enock4seth