Was discussing with Andrew Buck this morning to assure that we have the right
numbers.

Simply Awesome. Yesterday we passed over the 9 million objects bar to support
the humanitarians on the ground and the UNMIL UN mission.

This means a lot of features added to the OSM Planet filefor Guinea, Liberia
and Sierra Leone. For these three countries, there is now 29,000 Place names,
123,000 km of roads, and 774,000 buildings, landuse polygons for settlements,
various POI's. The Crowdsrourcing effort through internet of more then 1,650
contributors from 100 countries has made that possible.

Thanks to our supporters and all the OSM contributors for this continous effort
since March.25. This effort and professionalism from the OSM community is quite
appreciated from the international organizations that work in a very
challenging context to fight this deadly epidemy.

Pierre