Hi all,

I have opened the following square 153 for the task #672 Ebola Outbreak,
Port Loko, Bombali district, road network

http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/672#task/153

containing the town Makeni. This square has been worked on and amended at
various stages in the past few years.

What I am finding is quite a big offset to the existing Bing background
imagery and road patterns in the town that do not  fit to the imagery and
have many variations that do not conform to the imagery.

I have checked the history and nothing indicates any official fixed
positioning (GPS trace) or source.

Do I amend the roads to conform to the latest (2014) Bing imagery or leave
it as is?

Can anyone advise me on this?