Hi,

On 20/10/14 01:06, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> I'm also not thrilled with the move of "Unlock".  IMO that's going to
> make inadvertent "premature Done"s much more common.  I would much
> rather see it be a button again, perhaps colored yellow to distinguish
> it from the green Done.

I agree with that. Only if you know from previous mapping that there is
the option to unlock a task even when it's not finished, will you be
looking for that small link above.

A second button would be preferable. I can't think of a wording but
something that more clearly says "The task is not finished yet, but I
stop working on it."

greetings
antje