Hi John.
What Kate asking about is video that can represent HOT activities in
general.

But about the training:
HOT in Indonesia create a series of training video based on LearnOSM.org
material: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRqMbcsT9ummMvByc1BlsDQ

We are going to add English subtitles using Closed Caption feature on
YouTube. We also have the video transcript if anyone wants to translate it
into other language. Replacing original audio into other language also
possible (dubbing)

I don't know about specific video about how to draw buildings (especially
in Africa), maybe someone interested to make one? :)

*Kind Regards,Emir Hartato*