On 11/03/2014 09:56 AM, Estabrook, Samuel H. wrote:
I work on the American Red Cross Geospatial team and we are currently
preparing for a personnel deployment to Ebola-stricken West Africa. We
typically provide a tablet with offline maps for each team member
deploying, and have had success with OsmAnd for Android-based tablets.
I’m looking for a similar application on iOS that allows for offline
storage of map tiles (specifically iOS 7 for an iPad mini). Can anyone
suggest a free or paid app that provides this functionality? Thank you
for your time.

I use Pocket Earth Pro. They do some kind of compression to the maps on a semi-regular basis, I suspect they could be convinced to run their updates for HOT countries more regularly.