On 11/3/2014 2:01 PM, Ray Kiddy wrote:

I had wondered about this when I saw multiple source values on an
object. I mean, which other attributes came from which source?
Technically the source should map to the subset of the attributes that
were observed from that source, but in real life, I would have no idea
how that could be presented in a way anyone would understand.

This can be done for the most part with tags that look like this for example:

source=Bing
source:alt_name=GNS
source:name=survey
etc

If you want to list a specific source for some bit of the object just use source:x=value format.

As you mention, this is more on objects than changesets, but it could apply to changesets if you wanted to use it that way and it was accurate.

Blake