Mark
About the prefix hot:, this is reserved for the HOT private store. Adding this
prefix to objects in JOSM, the objects are saved in the HOT private store.
Pierre

      De : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>
 À : Markware Software Services <markwaresoftw...@gmail.com>
Cc : HOT Openstreetmap <hot@openstreetmap.org>; S Volk <svo...@hotmail.com>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 22 janvier 2015 22h30
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Damage evaluation tagging schema

Hi Mark
I agree, we have to consider also aspects like how easy to extract for an
event. For Haiyan, we had a specific tag. But what, if it would have be
necessary to add tags recently for Hagupit?
About SQL queries, are-they any efficient way (time related) to sayselect
objects where key contains "haiyan" ?
 Pierre