Hi Althio

Thanks, good info

These would have to be dealt with in HStore in Postgres, it would blow the
column count out dramatically in Postgres, with an infinite number of
tag/key combinations (everything left of the first '=' would get its own
column or is considered a Tag in Hstore.

The beauty is that Hstore is a great way to do it anyway, as it is a lot
more flexible, provided you do not want to search on specific data in
there, but simply us it to add attributes to the map.

Pierre, well worth looking at.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>