Hi Dan
I was part of this BBC interview with Harry and Andrew Braye from UK Red Cross.
This HOT update have a link to the
Vimeo.http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2014-10-27_interview_on_bbc_world_news

This is also listed under
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2014_West_Africa_Ebola_Response#Media_coverage
For each Activation wiki page, we have a media section listing the various
media updates.

I participated to a few conferences last year presenting the OSM response for
Haiyan and Ebola that I lead with Andrew Buck, coordinating with the various
humanitarian organisations and UN Agencies.

Slides from the conferences are available on slideshare
Open Data for Development Challenge, Montreal
http://fr.slideshare.net/pierzen/donnees-ouvertesmontreal201401273
IHTC 2014, IEEE, Montreal
http://fr.slideshare.net/pierzen/open-streetmap-responsetohumanitariancrisishaiyanebolaieeemontreal20130601
 GeONG, Chambéry, France