Hi Kretzer,

I created this Flickr group with geotagged photos:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/2830215@N22/ If you click on the Map tab you
can see them as markers over the imagery, unfortunately you cannot zoom
close
Here is a uMap using the georss from the Flickr group: you can zoom, but no
imagery: http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/malawi-georss_30661

Does someone have a better tip? Unfortunately, it seems you cannot use
georss in JOSM, would be the easiest way for contributors. Maybe someone
would be interested for GSoC or another hackathon?

Sincerely,

Severin