Hi John,

I don't see any unmapped buildings. There was one hut that I mapped.

I suspect all those bare spots in the fields are just some artifact of how they are farmed, it didn't look to me like there were buildings in there.

I tend to agree there are probably paths all along those fields.

Someone with more specific knowledge of farming in coastal water areas like that can enlighten us I am sure.

Cheers,
Blake