What needs fixing is the wetlands multipolygon in that task square :)

cheers,
Blake

On 3/4/2015 9:50 PM, john whelan wrote:
If you do a JOSM search for building=yes  there appear to be two but I
think it needs more specific knowledge.  I've validated it as I think
its fine but if someone comes along with a different approach it can be
unvalidated.

Cheerio John

On 4 March 2015 at 15:36, Blake Girardot <bgirar...@gmail.com