Hi Heather and all

Heather,  I absolutely agree with your thoughts on the role women can play.
I encourage any women out there who may be considering in getting involved
at the Board level, or any other level, to please do so, it would be a
pleasure to work with you. You have as much to contribute as anyone else
and I personally would be inspired to see more women involved. In many
parts of the world, women play a key role in their society and having
people on board who can relate with them I believe is important for HOT''s
continued growth and development as a global organization.

I love the Mapper Dude term .. really cool ..

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on Open StreetMap <https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Mark_Cupitt>