      De : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>
 À : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>; HOT Openstreetmap
<hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 14 mars 2015 13h40
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

This is a category 5 Cyclone, the highest category and many deaths reported.
ReliefWeb map, March 13, shows that the Islands south of Port Vila should have
been the more affected.

http://www.static.reliefweb.int/map/vanuatu/vanuatu-tropical-cyclone-pam-13-march-2015
I see two islands of about 30 km x 30 km and smaller islands.
A mix of Bing and MapBox imagery can be used since cloudy imagery in various
areas.

Pierre