      De : Rafael Avila Coya <ravilac...@gmail.com>
 À : hot@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : Samedi 14 mars 2015 16h13
 Objet : Re: [HOT] Vanuata Islands, Pam Cyclone

Hi, Pierre:

Sad news. I travelled in several of those islands for a month in 2010,
and have quite many photos of roads, that could be of help on setting
surface and smoothness. Also photos of typical settlements along the
way. I wonder if that could help on the mapping.

What you say about unconnected villages is quite typical in Vanuatu,
specially in the small islands.

Cheers,

Rafael.