March 22 2014, we started to monitor this humanitarian response. Thanks to all
of those who contributed, who are still supporting the humanitarians in the
field.
As discussed this week with the humanitarian organizations and UN Agencies on
our skype coordination group, we should be both optimistic with the progress in
reduction of cases and realistic in the efforts to maintain to control this
epidemic and help the West Africa countries the most affected to build better
sanitation conditions and restart the economies severly affected by the last
year epidemic.
See the twitter to thanks all the OSM contributors.
https://twitter.com/pierzen/status/579626398857502720
regard

Pierre