      De : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>
 À : Robert Banick <rban...@gmail.com>; Heather Leson <heatherle...@gmail.com>
Cc : "HOT@OSM (Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team)" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 25 avril 2015 6h04
 Objet : Re: [HOT] 7.9 earthquake in Nepal

We started an international skype communication and gather infos.

Pierre

      De : Robert Banick <rban...@gmail.com>
 À : Heather Leson <heatherle...@gmail.com>
Cc : "HOT@OSM (Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team)" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Samedi 25 avril 2015 5h53

I’m hearing from old Red Cross friends that many places outside Kathmandu are
also affected. I think we should worry about the city of Pokhara too, it’s a
major city basically equidistant from the earthquake.
—
Sent from Mailbox