The damage seems to be massive. Reports are coming every minute. The quake
has damaged different parts of the country, not just Kathmandu.

I just got access to the internet; lots of congestion in communication.
People from Kathmandu Living Labs including myself are safe. We are
preparing to spend the night in open space. We will get back to you
tomorrow.

Yes, I think we should make the activation.

Nama