So, partly my question is about clarifying the consensus on the Roads page,
but it's also then making sure the correct info is included in the task
instructions.

Just noticed in the Local Roads section of the Nepal Roads page it says
unpaved but motorable roads should be highway=track. That's also what's in
the task instructions. Now a couple people say highway=unclassified would
be better. But the latter was only added to that page yesterday, so is that
the consensus? If so, it should be added or changed in the instructions.

In the section Pedestrian Paths, highway=path is mentioned for dirt (mainly
foot) paths, so I'm assuming that'd be best for the more narrow paths, such
as in the "good rural path" photo? highway=footway is only mentioned in the
context of paved paths on that page, yet, the suspension bridge tagging in
the instructions recommends using footway on those. And in the
instructions, the only suggested tag given for pedestrian paths is
highway=pedestrian. Again, it'd be good to clarify the tagging, then
clarify the instructions.

I'm not trying to be a pest about this, but I've seen the messages
complaining about new mappers. I get the frustration, but if there aren't
clear directions for these common cases, new mappers are left to do the
best they can (and possibly their own frustration), with sometimes messy
results. :)

Cheers, Brad