Ralph,

I believe that you offered the solution within your message.

Can we make it explicit that "New" volunteers are to ONLY work on the White
Tiles ?

I believe most volunteers are capable of following this request, and do have
the best intentions with their involvement.

It would be onerous to create a huge intake process and train people to a level
of proficiency in the middle of a crisis.

But extra hands do make things easier.

So, without an achievement rank that is tied to access, we can ask that the
White Tiles are the only ones new volunteers edit. I think it would also help
to mention that the leadership will identify and promote individuals who
demonstrate proficiency as the project continues.

Om